Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation
The Directorate of Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation of the University has been created with the following objectives.
* Preparation of Prospective Planning and Evaluation of various activities of the University.
* Evaluation of teaching, research, extension and administration and suggestion for improvement.
* Preparation of overall prospective development plans (both long term and short term), five year plans, annual plans, special projects, pertaining to the University including teaching, research, extension, campus development and financial in consultation with the Deans/Directors and other officers of the University for effective and balanced use of resources.
* Conduct studies on problem area like manpower requirement, admission policy; examination reforms and resource utilization.
* Consultancy service for conducting evaluation studies of various organization.
* Building data bank on the various activities of the University for future projections.
* Maintain linkage with the State Government Department, ICAR, State Agricultural Universities, Govt. of India and other Organizations.